Golden Triangle and Kashmir Tour 7 Days 6 Nights
RM 5900 ( Minimum 20 Adults)
- Return air ticket and airport tax by Malaysia Airlines (MH) base on economy class with baggage up 30 kg (return)
- Return domestic flight (Delhi-Srinagar (Kashmir)-Delhi) with baggage up 25kg (return)
- 6 night accommodation as per attachment
- Meals starting from Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with Dinner on Day 07. (Breakfast would be Buffet in the Coffee Shop of the hotel).
- Assistance upon arrival & departures at Delhi and Srinagar airports.
- Transfer and sightseeing in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur by air conditioned coach (27 Seater Coach).
- All sightseeing, round trip tours & transfers by Aircon Transport services by Tempo Traveler in Srinagar & Aircon Coach in Delhi.
- Half-day sightseeing tour to Mughal Gardens & sightseeing of Gulmarg.
- English speaking local guide in Srinagar Part & Tour Escort cum guide for Delhi Part for all sightseeing tours as per program.
- One Shikara cruise on the lake (1 – 2 hours).
- Crossings while staying at houseboats.
- Gondola ride in Gulmarg First Phase.
- All monuments entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Elephant ride & Non Aircon Jeep ride at Amber Fort.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- Visa Fee
- Tipping for local guide & driver
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other than specified
- Mineral water during meals / Soft or hard drinks / Starters
- Any horse/ pony ride in Gulmarg & Sonmarg
- Any Gondola ride in Gulmarg second Phase.
- Any cost for skiing in Gulmarg
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 (16 MAR 19): Kuala Lumpur – Delhi (By Flight ETA at 21.50) (Meal on board)
Meet & greet on arrival then transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 (17 MAR 19): Delhi – Srinagar (By Flight at 10:15/ 11:45 hrs) (B/L/D)
Post breakfast transfer to airport to board the flight to Srinagar. On arrival transfer to houseboat for check in & Lunch. Post lunch visit Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh.
Dinner & overnight on board Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 03 (18 MAR 19): Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (B/L/D)
After breakfast proceed for full day Excursion to Gulmarg – Morning proceed for a picturesque drive to visit Gulmarg. Gulmarg (Meadow of Gold) – It was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. It is exquisitely situated in a pine surrounded basin of the PirPanjal range at an altitude of 2,730 meters above sea level and one of the most famous tourist destinations of Kashmir. It also has one of the world’s highest green golf courses with 18 holes, as well as a clubhouse, which is a historical building in its own right. Enjoy Sikara ride on Dal Lake. Dinner & overnight on board Deluxe Houseboard.
Day 04 (19 MAR 19): Srinagar – Delhi (By Flight at 12:25 /14:05 hrs) Delhi – AGRA (B/L/D)
Post breakfast transfer to airport for flight to Delhi. Met on arrival in Delhi and proceed for lunch at local restaurant followed by drive to Agra.
On arrival in Agra check-in at the hotel. Dinner & overnight at the hotel
Day 05 (20 MAR 19): Agra – Jaipur (B/L/D)
After breakfast visit to Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays) & Agra Fort. Post lunch drive to Jaipur. On arrival Jaipur check-in at the hotel.
Dinner & overnight at the hotel in Jaipur. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 (21 MAR 19): Jaipur (B/L/D)
Post breakfast proceed to sightseeing visit Amber Fort (Up to Fortress by Elephant & return by Jeep), & photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Lunch would be provided at hotel. Afternoon visit City Palace.
Evening at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 (22 MAR 19): Jaipur – Delhi & Delhi – Departure (By Flight ETD 22.05 hrs) (B/L/D)
Post breakfast drive Delhi. Upon arrival lunch would be provided at local restaurant. Afternoon free for shopping. Dinner at local restaurant & later transfer to the airport for onward flight.
END OF TOUR